Thursday, September 20, 2012

working girl

JEV Cosimo
I made this print in 2010, It was part of a series called "The Meat Chaser". In particular my grandmothers first job in Saudi Arabia after she left my grandfather.  

JEV Cosimo
Around the same time I co-founded a production studio with cousin Davide called co and co.  This is the final logo. It is a composit of transfer letters vinyl tape and stamp. On the left is the logo before being turned into the single color print on the right. I made a few photocopies to explore  placement of the production studio script, those photocopies ended up in my studio.


JEV Cosimo
and then I started printing

JEV Cosimo

JEV Cosimo




JEV Cosimo
 untill the ink  and or paper is done.
I fully endorse a humans right to cover or uncover their body in any way they deem  fit and or sacred. 

No comments:

Post a Comment